Providing discreet infidelity surveillance compliant with all San Diego laws so you’ll have confidence in court. When you absolutely need to know you have a cheating spouse.
Medrano & Associates
Motivations by the cheater.
Serving San Diego since 1990. Infidelity is one of the hardest emotional tragedies to go through, but you don’t have to go it alone.
Infidelity surveillance can provide you with peace of mind, or the evidence you’ll need against your cheating spouse. Having the best infidelity investigator will make the difference. Please know that California is a no fault state which means any evidence of a cheating spouse can not be submitted to the Court against that person. The only way this can be used is if the parties are in the military and the military gets involved.
I am a retired Federal Police Officer for the Department of Defense and have been providing legal services since 1990.
Infidelity Investigative Services
If you are concerned that your spouse might be cheating, then it might be time to turn to a cheating spouse investigator.
Infidelity investigations are a legal and legitimate way to determine whether or not your spouse is being unfaithful. You should not conduct your own investigations due to the fact that emotions are already running high and you may not have the proper training to do investigations. You need to hire a licensed and insured private investigator.
If you’re in the San Diego area, you can count on us to get to the bottom of the situation- discreetly.
Infidelity surveillance is never the first option, but at times it is the only recourse for a bereaved spouse. Being the victim of suspected infidelity is both humiliating and exhausting. The lost faith in someone you love is often difficult to comprehend. In the midst of such a personal crisis, your work and family life are bound to struggle. That’s why it’s so important to seek help. When you’re tired of the lies and deception, it’s time to contact the experts who can help resolve the situation.
A cheating spouse investigator knows how to act with tact and discretion. Our job is to get you evidence.. We carry out our infidelity investigations with a deft and subtle touch so that there’s no risk of detection.
We know our way around San Diego, and we’re experts at infidelity surveillance. If you suspect you spouse is cheating on you, there’s no reason to suffer alone. We’re here to help. Contact us today to begin the infidelity investigation. It will almost certainly represent your first step out of the mess you currently find yourself in.
Is Your Partner Cheating on You?
Motivations of a Cheating Spouse.
Men and women are completely different and cheat for different reasons. Men don’t know how to express their feelings of love to their partner. They show it in a physical way. Women show their love in an emotional way. In other words, men don’t know how to communicate to their spouse and react. When a man gets declined for sex from their spouse, they take it to heart and feel rejected so men at times will look to fill that void somewhere else. Dissatisfied with sex from their spouse is the number one reason why men cheat. Women cheat for the lack of emotional support from their spouse and feel disconnected in their marriage.
Signs of infidelity
- If your gut tells you then you’re probably right. No one knows your spouse better than you.
- Spouse is changing their body type, working out a lot, wearing perfume or cologne, dressing in nicer clothes.
- Work schedule changes, comes home later than usual, leaves for work earlier than usual.
- Distant to family at home.
- Takes phone everywhere with them especially to the bathroom.
- Takes phone calls or texts outside.
- Hides phone and has passwords on their phone.
- Accuses spouse of having an affair.
- Periods of spouse not being reachable.
- Significant changes in sexual relationship.
Why do people have affairs?
- Childhood abuse whether it is sexual, physical or mental abuse. Maybe they had a parent who constantly cheated.
- Having second thoughts about being married.
- Jealousy of the attention a newborn baby may be receiving.
- Addiction to Pornography.
- Internet, having an emotional affair online.
- Poor boundaries
- Not satisfied with sex from spouse.
- Alcohol or drug abuse.